Eating Disorders Program
* As of Monday, May 24, 2021, we have returned to in-person services at Omni Inventive Care’s Eating Disorder Clinic. We are grateful and excited that we are able to offer these services again. Omni Inventive Care is closely and continually monitoring the latest COVID-19 developments and wants to reassure you that, as always, the health and safety of our clients and employees remains a top priority.
We will continue to offer virtual PHP, IOP, and outpatient services at this time. Clients receiving virtual services will receive the same evidence-based services that are delivered on-site, including individual and group therapy sessions, therapeutic meal times, nutritional counseling sessions, and weekly medical sessions with our APRN. *
Who we are
Omni Inventive Care is JCAHO accredited and specializes in community-based mental health services. Services are provided in a compassionate and confidential manner.
Omni offers a unique approach to treatment which emphasizes a functional perspective of behavior. The focus is on all aspects of the individual and promotes the utilization of natural support systems to reach and sustain goals.
The Omni Eating Disorder Clinic is one of only a few regional treatment settings that offer a comprehensive, multidisciplinary approach to the treatment of eating disorders.
Our mission is to provide comprehensive, individualized evaluation and treatment for individuals diagnosed with Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, Binge-Eating Disorder, and other types of eating disorders, as well as co-occurring mental health conditions. We also work with individuals who wish to establish weight maintenance or weight loss regimens. Evaluation and treatment will evidence-based and interdisciplinary in nature.
Omni Inventive Care bases its services on the following:
- The dignity and individual rights of all persons who receive services shall be respected and protected.
- Clients are entitled to effective and efficient services in the least restrictive environment necessary to meet their needs.
- Successful community-based treatment depends upon the active involvement of Omni staff, clients, family, and the community.
- Clients are entitled to receive quality services individually designed to meet their needs.