Clinical Director, Therapeutic Group Home (Seward)
Would you like to be apart an organization that serves and provides solutions for individuals with disabilities? If so, then please join Omni Inventive Care as a full-time Clinical Director for Therapeutic Group Homes. This position will be responsible for implementing a behaviorally oriented family system treatment program and managing a residential treatment facility for youth with severe emotional disturbance, behavior disorders, and developmental delays. Omni provides flexible scheduling and full benefits! This salary position requires:
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in Psychology, Special Education, Social Work or related discipline.
- LMHP or LIMHP licensure in Nebraska.
- Minimum 2 years working with children.
- Prefer at least one year supervisory experience.
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance.
- Must successfully pass pre-employment physical/background checks.
Join Omni today to shape a better future for others.